2023 COPE Educational Fall Workshops
Workshops may be scheduled in the evening upon request, in order to accommodate members who may be unable to attend during the week or on weekends.
Individual workshops may also be scheduled for bargaining units upon request and at a location convenient for the members of the bargaining unit.
Please note: Ten (10) Registrants are required for all workshops. All registrations must be received five (5) days prior to the scheduled workshop.
Kapuskasing: - Centre régional de Loisirs culturels inc.; 7 Ave. Aurora, Kapuskasing
- Grievance & Arbitration – Part I - (Basic Steward’s Training – Part I) - will be rescheduled at a later date
- Grievance & Arbitration – Part II - (Basic Steward’s Training – Part II)- will be rescheduled at a later date
Toronto - COPE Ontario Office: 555 Richmond St. W. Suite 1101 (9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) :
- The Art of Negotiating - Thursday, October 5, 2023 - (9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Grievance & Arbitration – Part I -(Basic Steward’s Training – Part I) - Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Grievance & Arbitration – Part II - (Basic Steward’s Training – Part II) - Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Contract Interpretation - Tuesday, December 5, 2023
Thunder Bay - COPE Ontario Office: 1265 East Arthur Street, Suite 600a Thunder Bay (9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Workshop topic to be announced - Friday, November 3, & Saturday, November 4, 2023
London - COPE Local 468 COPE Office - 699 Wilkins St., London, ON (9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Contract Interpretation of Local 468 – LHSC Collective Agreement - Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Please note that all workshops are in person. Should the healthcare situation change workshops may be offered virtually.
For more information regarding the scheduling of workshops, please contact Maureen O’Halloran, Staff Representative or Endera Singh, Administrative Assistant at 416-703-8515, extension 223; fax: 416-703-8520; email: [email protected]
Please note that COPE members can registered on the COPE Ontario website: https://members.copeontario.ca/events
Or directly with Endera Singh by e-mail: [email protected]