COPE Ontario Fall Educational Workshops Schedule for 2022
To register for a COPE Ontario workshop listed below, please log-on to the Members tab or contact Endera Singh directly at 416-703-8515 extension 223 or by email [email protected]
The following workshops will be held at the COPE Ontario Office at 555 Richmond St. W. Suite 1101, Toronto, ON from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Grievance & Arbitration – Part I (Basic Steward’s Training – Part I) - Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Grievance & Arbitration – Part II (Basic Steward’s Training – Part II) - Thursday, February 23, 2023
- The Art of Negotiations - Re-scheduled to Thursday, March 2, 2023
Human Rights and the Duty to Accommodate - Re-scheduled to Thursday, May 4, 2023
- Dealing with Workplace Conflict - Tuesday, June 13, 2023
The COPE Ontario Thunder Bay office is located at 1265 East Arthur Street, Suite 600a, P.O. Box 42, Thunder Bay, ON
- Human Rights and the Duty to Accommodate - Friday, March 10, 2023 – (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Dealing with Workplace Conflict - Saturday, March 11, 2023 – (8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Registrants attending the workshop(s) must register no later than March 1, 2023.
Ten (10) registrants are required to be registered for each workshop.
Ottawa: Location-to-be-announced (Hotel)
- Grievance & Arbitration - Part I (Basic Steward’s Training – Part I) - Saturday, April 1st, 2023 (9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Grievance & Arbitration – Part I (Basic Steward’s Training – Part I) - Thursday, April 27, 2023
Grievance & Arbitration – Part II (Basic Steward’s Training – Part II) - Friday, April 28, 2023
All workshops are in person. Should the healthcare situation change workshops may be offered virtually.
For more information regarding the scheduling of workshops, please contact Maureen O'Halloran, Staff Representative at 416-703-8515 extension 231.