Members of COPE Local 527, student from the Hamilton Wentworth District school board (HWDSB), a concerned parent and MPP Chandra Pasma took the stage at Queens Park to tell Premier Ford and Minister Lecce that we need action to end violence in schools.
Speakers (in order of appearance):
- Susan Lucek - President of COPE Local 527
- Amie Boyak - Educational Assistant at HWDSB and member of COPE Local 527
- Logan Slack - Student at HWDSB
- Alison Slack - Mother of students at HWDSB
- MPP Chandra Pasma - ONDP Education Critic